Odeon Limitless - What You Need To Know

Odeon has just released its Limitless membership programme.

In exchange for a monthly payment of £17.99 (£19.99 for Central London cinemas) you can watch as many films as you like at participating Odeon cinemas.

Limitless will certainly save me money over the course of the year. With a full price adult cinema ticket costing between £10-12, I would only need to visit the cinema twice a month for this membership to make financial sense.

So,  I am excited to report that I am now a proud member of Odeon’s Limitless club

To save even more money, I decided to pay the 12 month minimum membership upfront - a cost of £205. This will save me just under £12 per year. I don’t know how you do maths, but to me that’s some free Ben & Jerry's right there!

Limitless - All You Need To Know

Are you tempted to join Odeon Limitless?

Here is the information that you need to make your decision!

• To join Limitless you must be a permanent UK resident and over the age of 16
  • You will need a passport-style photograph ready to upload when you apply. This photograph will then form part of your Limitless membership card.
  • When you join, you are committing to a minimum 12 month membership period.
  • Limitless entitles you to book a standard ticket for a standard format public 2D film screening with a standard seat type in a standard auditorium - you may need to pay to upgrade if you want a Premier seat or for a 3D screening.
  • If you choose the Limitless without Central London package, you will not be able to book tickets at the Odeon cinemas in Leicester Square, Leicester Square Studios, Panton Street, Covent Garden, Tottenham Court Road, Marble Arch, Whiteleys and Camden.
  • You can book tickets using Limitless in an Odeon cinema or online. You cannot book tickets with your Limitless membership via Odeon’s apps, the mobile version of its website, or via Odeon ticket machines.
  • You can book tickets for as many screenings as you want on the day you are booking. Members can also book up to two tickets for screenings on subsequent days. However, your bookings cannot overlap.
Screen Unseen Events Are Also Included In The Limitless Membership. Click Here For More About These Screenings
  • You will not be able to use other offers, promotions or cards when using your Limitless membership to book tickets. For example, when using your Limitless membership to book tickets, you cannot use your Odeon Premiere Club membership to earn or spend points in the same transaction.
  • You cannot use your card to book tickets for anyone else.
  • The BFI IMAX and The Lounge at Whiteleys are not included in your membership (visit Odeon’s website for a list of all of the cinemas included in your Limitless membership). In addition, Odeon Event Cinema screenings (music, theatre, sport etc.) and special or private screenings (such as film festivals and premieres) are not included in the Limitless Membership.
  • You can pay for your membership via credit or debit card. You can also set up a direct debit - but do make sure that you can maintain that direct debit. If you fail to make a payment, Odeon will charge you a £9.99 administration fee.
  • You can use your Limitless membership as soon as you have joined online. Odeon will provide you with a printable temporary membership card and number to use while you wait for the permanent card to arrive in the post. You will need to bring this card with you when you visit the cinema.

• If you join Limitless and then find that it is not working for you, you can cancel your membership at any time. If you cancel within 14 days you will be given a refund minus the days you have been a member. If you cancel after the 12 month minimum period, and you are paying monthly, you will need to contact Odeon’s Limitless customer service number (see below) at least 30 days before you want your membership to end. If you paid the full amount at the start, you will not need to do anything as your membership will automatically end after the year.
  • It is not as easy to cancel within the minimum membership period. Odeon suggests contacting its customer service department to discuss your cancellation.
  • If you need any further information about Odeon Limitless, you could always give its customer service team a call on 0333 004 4411 or emailing via the contact page at Odeon.co.uk.

Are You Tempted To Join Odeon Limitless?

What do you think of Odeon’s new Limitless membership?

Will you be joining?

Do let me know via the comments section below!

Write a comment

Comments: 76
  • #1

Caz (Tuesday, 01 March 2016 13:02)

So pleased another cinema chain is doing a monthly pass now. Can't believe it's taken them so long to follow Cineworld with it. I have had my card for about 10 years now and it really does help you save so much money. Happy viewing although it does mean you will watch some awful films ;-) haha.

• #2

Deborah Lord (Monday, 30 May 2016 19:09)

Don't waste your money on this membership. It's a shambles. Have tried to hook two seats next to each other as we both have limitless you have to log in seperately then you find your seat has gone. No facility to hook more that one ticket at a time. Was told its teething problems & refused to cancel my membership. Very unhelpful customer service. Hate it

• #3

Jane (Monday, 30 May 2016 21:14)

Hi Deborah, I am sorry that you have had such a frustrating time... I have always had a good customer experience with Odeon, but I totally agree this is something that they need to address.

• #4

ann (Friday, 17 June 2016 17:31)

we should be allowed to sit in premier seats and also we are not allowed points thats not fare with doubt the limitless card I personally would not spend that amount of money going to the cinema per year.. during the day time the cinema is always empty in blanch town and paying extra for some cinemas ISENSE ...is just not fare I feel thank you for allowing this feed back

• #5

Jane (Saturday, 18 June 2016 14:08)

Hi Ann,
    I agree that this membership is not appropriate for anyone who doesn't visit the cinema regularly.

However, if you do usually go more than twice a month (or if you would like to) it does make financial sense. It is certainly saving me a lot of money :)

There have been a few niggles with Limitless and I wonder if Odeon will address any of these in the near future.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts!

• #6

Rob (Wednesday, 06 July 2016 19:39)

How much are the extras, like 3D, IMAX and glasses?

• #7

Jane (Wednesday, 06 July 2016 20:44)

Hi Rob, you may want to check at your local Odeon but, at mine, glasses cost an extra £1 and 3D is an extra £2.

IMAX cost around £5 extra (apart from BFI Imax screenings which not included).

Hope that this helps!

• #8

Carl (Sunday, 16 October 2016 13:17)

Can you bring a guest with you or do you have to pay for there ticket

• #9

Jane (Sunday, 16 October 2016 20:24)

Hi Carl, your Limitless card only applies to your own personal bookings. Any other seats will need to be paid as normal at the listed ticket price.
    I hope that helps!

• #10

Emma (Saturday, 29 October 2016 11:28)

When will there be a similar offer open to under 16's? This is of no use to a family with a young teen and a child under 10.

• #11

Jane (Wednesday, 02 November 2016 20:38)

Hi Emma, I have spoken with Odeon and they say that their Limitless scheme is very much in its infancy at the moment. However, they told me to watch out for some exciting new developments and I wouldn't be surprised if they introduced cards for kids or family Limitless memberships at some point in the near future. Fingers crossed!

• #12

Anne (Thursday, 17 November 2016 13:30)

Last Friday (early afternoon) my Limitless visit was 'free' this Friday (same time) it will cost me the additional £1.75. When did Friday mornings/early afternoons become peak hours and why don't they advise users of these changes. I'm feeling more and more that my options are being limited when it comes to what's included in the price, which for me defeats the whole purpose of Limitless. I've only been a member for a month and really love the idea but I doubt I'll renew next year if the restrictions continue.

• #13

Jane (Thursday, 17 November 2016 13:46)

Hi Anne,
    I am sorry to hear that you have had to pay an additional charge for your cinema ticket... did they tell you why this was? I have only ever had to pay extra for 3D screenings or Premier seats. Do let me know as that doesn't sound right to me and may be something I need to investigate.

• #14

Anne (Thursday, 17 November 2016 20:48)

Hi Jane, it was a booking via the online app not the cinema itself. Typically having just tried it again this time it deducted the whole £9.75, rather than the £8.00 (for non peak time screenings). Possibly my mistake so my gripe is rescinded because any additional charges I have paid are those I knew about when I signed up. Occasionally I do find the app glitches and tells me a film isn't eligible for limitless (when I know it is and I've only got one pre booking). Thank you for your reply though.

• #15

Jane (Thursday, 17 November 2016 21:46)

You are welcome Anne! I hope that you don't encounter any more glitches!

• #16

Julie (Sunday, 27 November 2016 17:02)

Can you go to performances at any time of the day and if you prefer Premier seats what is the extra cost? Finally there are three of us, can we book all three online at the same time or do we have to book individually?

Thanks

• #17

Jane (Sunday, 27 November 2016 19:50)

Hi Julie,
    Yes, you can use your Limitless card to watch films at any time of day. You can also use Limitless for Silver Screenings and Screen Unseen films. You have to pay an extra £1 to upgrade to Premier seats.
    Sadly, you can only use one Limitless card per booking at the moment. If you want to book seats for three Limitless members you would have to book one at a time. This is pretty frustrating. I am hoping that Odeon will address this issue in the near future.
    I hope that you enjoy your membership!

• #18

Cancel (Monday, 28 November 2016 12:57)

Its really stupid i cant cancel my limitless card since i cant be asked watching movies anymore and i cant afford it my card will not get cancelled uptill i got proof of loosing my job pathetic

• #19

Jane (Monday, 28 November 2016 14:55)

Hi there, I am sorry that you have had this experience. I'm guessing you have already spoken to Odeon's customer service (their number is 0333 004 4411)? I do hope that things get resolved for you.

• #20

Guess Who? (Saturday, 17 December 2016 00:06)

I think the idea is great, just a tad expensive and kind of forces you to watch films you don't particularly want to watch, but you will do simply because you have the card. I guess in hindsight, it does work in ones favour because you don't have to worry about buying your ticket and waiting in queues etc, or am I wrong and you still need to go to a ticket booth and present your card and go through all that? I kind of assumed you could show your card and they print the voucher off, the self serve machines are so slow that it borderlines pointless in Leicester's ODEON! As well as that, there's very few kiosks, so at peak times you'll be waiting ages to buy your tickets deeming the Limitless card pointless too?

• #21

Jane (Tuesday, 20 December 2016 10:58)

Hi, I wouldn't recommend Limitless unless you usually watch two movies per month at the cinema over the course of a year. If you do, it makes financial sense. However, I appreciate that the membership might not be appropriate for everyone. You do still have to book your tickets in the normal way - I usually book online to save time. I love that Limitless allows me the freedom to see films on the big screen that I might not otherwise have chosen to watch. Again, Odeon Limitless may not be for everyone but it totally works for me :)

• #22

Fred (Friday, 30 December 2016 01:13)

Can you collect tickets booked online from the ATMs as normal or do you have to queue up to show your card to someone to get tickets?

• #23

Jane (Friday, 30 December 2016 12:33)

Hi Fred,
    You can collect your tickets from the machines as normal. Your Limitless ticket will have a 'Limitless' heading on it and you may then have to show your card when your tickets are checked.
    I hope this helps! Jane

• #24

Fred (Friday, 30 December 2016 23:55)

Thanks Jane, so you can collect tickets from ATMs but you can't book the tickets using it. I just wanted to know what differences there are in booking and collecting tickets using Limitless instead of a Credit/Debit card.

• #25

Jane (Wednesday, 04 January 2017 12:40)

Hi Fred, You can certainly collect Limitless tickets from the ATMs. I have never booked tickets using these machines so am not sure how this works with Limitless. Am going to check this out today - great question! Happy New Year!

• #26

Dee (Tuesday, 10 January 2017 22:34)

Hi,

I have signed up to a subscription outside of London however I am planning on moving there in a few months time. Would I be able to change my membership to include London central cinemas as well?

• #27

Jane (Saturday, 14 January 2017 13:37)

Hi Fred,
    I have an answer for you - sorry about the delay! While you can collect pre-booked tickets from the Odeon ATMs, you cannot book directly from these machines.
    Just let me know if you have any other questions!
    Best regards, Jane

• #28

Jane (Saturday, 14 January 2017 13:42)

Hi Dee,
    Thanks for stopping by! Great question... I asked Odeon and, unfortunately, you cannot upgrade. I am really sorry about that... seems strange to me that they can't upgrade your membership. Might be worth a call to their head office as Limitless is so new they might change their minds.
    Let me know how you get on :)
    Best regards, Jane

• #29

Yvette (Monday, 16 January 2017 07:11)

What does that apply for kids 8 years old?? If you join??

• #30

Jane (Monday, 16 January 2017 09:36)

Hi Yvette, Odeon states that, generally, you must be 16 or over to join Limitless. If you are 13 -15, you can join Limitless via a gift membership, but you must obtain consent from a parent or guardian before joining, and ask them to help you through the joining process.
    I realise that this does not help you with your eight year old. I do wonder, however, if a family or child Limitless might be something that Odeon might consider in the future.
    Thank you for stopping by!
    Best regards, Jane

• #31

Anna (Monday, 16 January 2017 22:30)

If me and my partner both got a limitless membership, would we still be able to book seats together?

• #32

Jane (Tuesday, 17 January 2017)

Hi Anna,
    I hope that you are well. Now this is where Limitless is a bit of a pain at the moment. In order to sit together you would need to make two separate online bookings. It's not ideal. However, I wouldn't be surprised if this changes in the future to allow us to use multiple Limitless memberships in one booking. Fingers crossed!

• #33

Graeme (Saturday, 28 January 2017 19:43)

I wish i had read these comments before i joined, does Odeon act on feedback and customer comments as i can see that many customers have complained about not being able to book two tickets for limitless together and i often take my mother who at 84 doesn't want to sit away from us and i cant book a normal ticket..does anyone at Odeon have an update when this will change as thinking about cancelling my membership already...as its a bit pointless

• #34

Jane (Monday, 30 January 2017 13:13)

Hi Graeme,
    I am so sorry that you are having these issues with Limitless. Odeon tell me that they have lots of plans in the pipeline for Limitless. I wouldn't be surprised if they address these booking issues in some way.

I appreciate that this does not help you or your mother right now. Fingers crossed that Odeon sort this issue out soon. I will keep you posted of any updates.

• #35

ToxiCity (Thursday, 09 February 2017 23:44)

I guess it's good if you want to watch the same movie twice perhaps? But after reading reviews on this, it seems that the "limitless" card, is quite limited lol. Great article, Jane! Thank you!

• #36

Karen (Sunday, 26 February 2017 23:08)

I signed up for this being a single parent thought it was a great deal as so many films I want to see and could go on a Monday or Friday on my day off whilst my son is at school. Little did I no that your films don't start until 12 or 12:15 on them days so wouldn't finish in time to collect from school. Why aren't there any films on earlier. Not happy at all �

• #37

Jane (Monday, 27 February 2017 13:44)

Hi Karen, I am sorry that Limitless has not worked out for you. How long have you been a member? If you cancel within 14 days Odeon will give you a refund minus the days you have been a member. It is trickier if you have been a member for more than two weeks. Perhaps give Odeon's customer service a call? (0333 004 4411)

• #38

James (Saturday, 18 March 2017 02:03)

Having been a cineworld member for around 5 years we have switched to Odeon due to it being slightly closer following a house move.....BIG mistake..like so many comments on here you cannot make group booking.with your limitless card...this is after more than a year following BIG IMPROVEMENTS IN THE PIPELINE...joke, you don't get 20% of food and drink either... (cineworld even lets you have this at the bar)
    And pretty much had one of the worse experiences in any cinema, if you have the option I would definitely recommend cineworld unlimited card. Only 1 thing that odeon does pip cineworld to and that's the Nachos, although nearly twice as expensive without the discount! Don't bother...

• #39

Jane (Monday, 20 March 2017 12:02)

Hi James,
    Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on Odeon Limitless. I don't have a Cineworld cinema near me so I am very interested in the comparison between the two memberships. I agree that the group booking issue is extremely frustrating. A solution to this problem can't come quick enough.
    Also sorry to hear that you had a bad cinema experience. Did you let Odeon know? I have always found them to be really helpful.

• #40

Kizza@ (Monday, 27 March 2017 03:01)

Never heard so much whinging. Odeon Limitless is a great deal if you go to the cinema a lot. The Odeon app is too glitchy, so use the desktop or mobile site to book Limitless tickets.

• #41

Jane (Monday, 27 March 2017 11:26)

Hi Kizza,
    Thanks for your comment! I love my Odeon Limitless card. While I appreciate that it has some issues, it certainly works for me and has saved me so much money!!

• #42

Roslyn lewis (Friday, 07 April 2017 15:00)

I've signed up to limitless on Wednesday.. but haven't had no confirmation on my email.. how long does it take

• #43

Simon (Tuesday, 18 April 2017 11:07)

I was thinking about signing for Limitless, but after a quick Google search and a live chat on Odeon's website. They confirmed that you can't use Limitless with a Meerkat Movies code.

• #44

Jane (Thursday, 20 April 2017 11:36)

Hi Simon, thank you for that clarification. There are certainly some limitations to Limitless. I still wouldn't be without my card, however!

• #45

lewis (Monday, 29 May 2017 18:50)

does limitless allow you to take more than 1 person for free ?

• #46

Jane (Monday, 29 May 2017 23:48)

Hi Lewis,
    Sadly no... your Limitless card only allows you to book tickets for yourself - everyone else has to pay as normal.
    Thanks for stopping by!
    Jane

• #47

Derek (Saturday, 03 June 2017 20:02)

Well... before I read all the comments before this, I "was" very interested in taking on this membership. But until they fix the ability to book seats together and allow some kind of discount towards food and drink, I'm going to hold off... Maybe in 5 years when they finally take direction on the issues "we" as the customers require addressed I'll happily take a membership up for me and the wife. Hopefully I'll still be alive :)

• #48

Michael (Thursday, 08 June 2017 21:57)

I go to my local cinema all the time,

i been reading up on limitless, and i see the word book all the time..
    I am so use to just passing my local cinema, see what on, and go in and buy my ticket at the counter..
    can i still do this with limitless, just show the card when i step up to the counter when I say what film and time i want.. i like to go during the day...

• #49

Jane (Thursday, 08 June 2017 22:21)

Dear Derek,
    So sorry not to have replied to your message... I agree, the inability to book seats together is a real problem. It is not insurmountable but is still a significant pain. My guess is that Odeon will do something to address this soon. Will keep you posted!
    With regards discounts off food... they do offer that. Every month there is a different "member exclusive" deal. This month it is 10% off all food and drink. Would that tempt you?
    Thanks for stopping by! Jane

• #50

Jane (Thursday, 08 June 2017 22:24)

Hi Micheal,
    Yes you can definitely do that... I do that all the time too! Just pop in whenever you fancy, show your Limitless card and they'll give you a ticket. If you visit your cinema over twice a month you will soon seen the financial benefit! Let me know if you decide to go for it! Jane :)

• #51

pricilla disilva (Friday, 07 July 2017 23:13)

HOW MUCH MORE DOES IT COST TO WATCH A 3D 3D IMAX WHILST USEING THE LIMITLESS CARD

• #52

Jane (Thursday, 13 July 2017 10:36)

Hi Pricilla,
    It costs an extra £5 for an IMAX film (apart from BFI Imax screenings which are not included). 3D is an extra £2.
    Hope this helps!
    Jane :)

• #53

Liz (Tuesday, 08 August 2017 04:13)

I would be tempted to join limitless if you could bring a friend or have a reasonable rate for a joint membership, how often does someone go to the cinema ALONE.....to me this would make you more money if you done a membership to include a guest for like £250 you'd probably sell more !

• #54

Jane (Tuesday, 08 August 2017 16:51)

Hi Liz,
    Thanks for stopping by! I agree that it would make a lot of sense if it was easier to secure multiple Limitless seats in one booking. Also a family/group subscription would be very tempting!

• #55

John (Friday, 11 August 2017 22:15)

I cancelled my membership months ago as I was not using it enough, so my direct debit as ended. But on my odeon account it still shows when I book tickets it still says I'm a limitless member and I can still use the option to get the ticket as a limitless member.

• #56

Jane (Saturday, 12 August 2017 17:47)

Hi John,
    That is strange. If you are concerned about it at all, I would contact Odeon customer services.
    Thanks for stopping by!

• #57

Sasha (Monday, 14 August 2017 22:34)

How do you collect Limitless tickets via ticket machines? I went and inserted my bank card but the machine said there were no bookings on my card. I had to go to the till instead. Am I doing it wrong?

• #58

Jane (Tuesday, 15 August 2017 19:28)

Hi Sasha,
    This has happened to me too! If you are only collecting a Limitless ticket, the machine won't register your booking via your bank card. In some machines you can use your Limitless card instead and it will give you your ticket. Otherwise, you do have to go to the till.
    Hope that helps and thanks for stopping by!

• #59

Keron (Monday, 18 September 2017 09:51)

Is there any news on group bookings ? Me and my partner are thinking about getting limitless as we go to the odeon kids every week and also stop by to watch afew films. How does limitless affect premier club ? I have been a club member for the good side of 7 years ?

• #60

Jane (Wednesday, 20 September 2017 11:07)

Hi Keron,
    Sadly, no news as yet. I will ask Odeon if they have any updates and let you know because the membership is crying out for a way to make group (or even two!) Limitless bookings.
    Regarding your Premier Club membership, you do not accrue points on Limitless bookings but if you make a booking using both Limitless and 'ordinary' seats you will get your points for the non-Limitless part of your booking.
    I hope this makes sense!
    Thanks for stopping by, Jane

• #61

Jess (Tuesday, 03 October 2017 13:36)

Hi just wondered if you plan on seeing the same film more than once is this possible?
    Or can you only see it once? Many thanks :-)

• #62

Jane (Tuesday, 03 October 2017 14:27)

Hi Jess,
    Thank you for stopping by. With Limitless you can see as many films as you want and as many times as you want. In fact, I do this all the time! :)

• #63

Rowena (Tuesday, 17 October 2017 20:50)

My limitless is coming to an end do I have to do anything or will it just carry on? Also will my old card still work or will I need a new one if I renew?

• #64

Jane (Thursday, 19 October 2017 21:04)

Hi Rowena!
    I hope you are well. When my card expired, Odeon sent me an email with details about how to renew my membership. This was then updated on my existing card.
    Have you enjoyed Limitless?
    Take care, Jane

• #65

AP (Sunday, 22 October 2017 16:28)

My wife and I have signed up to this - the maths are pretty simple - if you go, on average, a couple of times a month it is worth doing.

Not being able to book more than 1 limitless seat on one booking is massively annoying - we tend to have two browser windows open and book simultaneously - clunky!

• #66

Amy (Thursday, 26 October 2017 00:01)

Thinking about getting Limitless but was wondering how much extra I would need to pay to sit in a recliner seat? Also is there a permanent discount on food with limitless or is it only as and when they offer it?

• #67

Jane (Monday, 30 October 2017 10:38)

Hi AP and Amy,

Thank you for stopping by!

AP, I completely agree with you re Limitless. It makes such financial sense if you go to the cinema around twice a month. However, I also get frustrated by the fact that I cannot book two Limitless seats together easily. I also find the fact that you can only book two Limitless tickets in advance tricky... would love to book more!

Hi Amy, interesting question.... I don't have recliner seats in my cinema. Do they class these as Premier seats? If so, you would have to pay £1 extra per seat.

Meanwhile, the food discount varies from month to month. Odeon send Limitless members an email alerting them to future offers. Some months are better for me than others I have to admit!

I hope that this is helpful. Let me know how you get on if you decided to go Limitless!

• #68

Tiffany (Friday, 03 November 2017 18:25)

all i want know before going ahead with this is CAN YOU USE THIS FOR ATLEAST TWO PERSON FOR ONE SCREENING?? EACH TIME I WE WANT TO GO??

• #69

Grant (Friday, 03 November 2017)

I want the direct debit to come out of my credit card but it is not letting me do this

• #70

Jane (Saturday, 04 November 2017 13:36)

Hi Grant... I think that you can only pay the first month of your Limitless membership with a credit card. Then I believe that you have to set up a direct debit via your bank account. If you have any problems, I would suggest you give Odeon's Limitless customer service number a call 0333 004 4411.
    Let me know how you get on!
    Best regards, Jane

• #71

Jane (Saturday, 04 November 2017 13:45)

Tiffany
    (Friday, 03 November 2017 18:25)

Hi Tiffany,
    Thank you for stopping by! Limitless is a membership for one person (you get a membership card with your name and photo on it). If you wanted to book via Limitless for two people for a screening you would need two Limitless memberships.
    I should warn you that booking two Limitless seats is a little tricky at the moment. You have to do this in two separate bookings - hoping this will change soon though!
    I hope that this helps.
    Let me know how you get on!
    Best regards, Jane

• #72

Amy (Tuesday, 07 November 2017 21:13)

Hey I got Limitless because I generally go once a week anyway so worth it. Recliner seats aren’t classed as premier so they cost £2.50 to upgrade rather than £1.00 but worth it for a treat now and then. Thanks

• #73

Al (Friday, 10 November 2017 18:05)

I wonder if Limitless members now have to pay extra for the new recliner seats Odeon is introducing in his cinemas ex. Panton Street - to be called Haymarket De Luxe - and Swiss Cottage is going "Recliner-only". May be I have made a mistake renewing my Limitless membership ...

• #74

Lesley (Friday, 10 November 2017 18:26)

Really wish i'd seen the comments before I joined.
    My husband and I both purchased and joined the premier club to collect points.
    Despite booking separately and on separate devices we couldn't get seats next to each other other. First visit we were 3 seats apart and had to ask other customers if they'd kindle move.
    Tried to book again and had the same issue. Spoke to someone on live chat to be told that booking on separate devices is the best way to go but 'it doesn't always work'!
    So Odeon are expecting us to make a 20 mile round trip to book tickets then the same again to actually see the movie. MASSIVE FLAW!!
    We are currently in the process of asking for a refund for both Limitless and Premier Club.

• #75

Jake Ryan (Wednesday, 13 December 2017 17:56)

IT COULD COST YOU AS MUCH AS £67.99 A MONTH!
    If you find yourself a bit skint one month, then Harlands, Odeon's billing agents, will charge you £9.99 for every failed payment - up to five times in a month. To be fair, Odeon have waived all the fees in my case as it was down to a banking error - but the late payment charges in the contract are disproportionately severe.

• #76

Rebecca (Saturday, 16 December 2017 11:16)

My subscription is about to end. Does it auto renew or would I need to cancel it? No options on website. Thank you